Power vaporizers are used in a wide variety of applications,
such as utilities, production plants, and large hotels.
The Power vaporizer can also operate in conjunction with a mixer to provide a standby system with uninterrupted LPG supply at peak capacity.
- Assembled with multiple heater cores linked in parallel via a common liquid and vapor manifold to provide larger vaporization capacity within an integrated, compact system.
- Dry electric vaporizer requires no water and will eliminate Corrosion and Sediment
- Virtually no maintenance required
- Finned heat exchanger maximizes heat transfer surface area allowing for compact design, high efficiency and adds the most superheat.
- Polyethylene insulation jacket prevents heat loss to the environment.
- Standard unit satisfies NFPA standards as a Class I, Division 2, Group D unit.
- Available with explosion proof configuration (Class I, Division 1, Group D).
- Standard Units are FM & CSA approved
- Worldwide voltages available
- Division 2 units come supplied with a power distribution block requiring only one power feed
10.9 – 65.74 MMbtu
120 – 720 GPH (nominal)
230 – 1382 Kg/hr
- LPG Electric Vaporizers Algas SDI
These units are next to new, come on a steel frame with all electrical switching
Call Darcy @ Badger Equipment for more details 403-540-9225
Inquire now: https://www.badgerequipment.ca/contact/